Coloplast Photo of the Month Competition
Vote for July's Coloplast Photo of the Month Winner!
During the months leading up to the 2010 World Wheelchair Rugby Championships, the 2010 World Wheelchair Rugby Championships and our sponsor Coloplast Canada will be holding a “Photo of the Month” competition for the best wheelchair rugby photo. The selected photo will win publication in the 2010 World Wheelchair Rugby Championships program, plus great prizes from our sponsors.
For the final month, our theme will be: LEAVE IT ALL ON THE LINE! It's the last month of our competition, so leave it all out on the line. Send us your top-notch, absolute favorite wheelchair rugby shots. You can enter as many photos as possible.
Each winner will receive:
- Publication in the 2010WWRC program.
- A Coloplast backpack.
- A piece of 2010 World Wheelchair Rugby Championship merchandise. We are close to launching our merchandise, so you will be one of the first to wear some great 2010WWRC gear.
- Save your photograph as a JPEG with your last name followed by the month. For example, if your last name is Smith and you are entering the April competition, your photo would be “SmithApril.jpg.” If you are entering more than one photograph, the label would be “SmithApril2.jpg” or “SmithApril3.jpg.” Remember: you must be the photographer of the photo in order to enter it.
- Email your photograph to [email protected] with the subject heading “Photo Competition.” Please enclose a caption for your photo letting us know a) who is in the photo b) where and when the photo was taken and c) what the photo is of (example: “John Smith gets a wheelchair rugby tattoo to celebrate his gold medal at the 2008 Paralympics.”)
- Your photograph will be uploaded to an album on the 2010WWRC Facebook page ("2010 World Wheelchair Rugby Championships.")
- Encourage your friends and family to visit your photograph and click “like.” The 5 photographs with the most “likes” will move on to the semi-finals.
- During the last week of the month, we will put the top 5 photographs on a poll on our website. Encourage your friends to visit the website and vote for your photograph.
- We will announce the winners on the last day of the month.
- You may enter up to 3 photos a month. Please only enter each photo once (i.e. if you have entered a photo into the April competition, do not re-enter it in the May competition).
- You may only enter photographs that you have taken yourself.
- You may alter photographs using photo-editing software like Photoshop. You may also create photographs using screen caps of videos, provided that you have taken the video yourself.
- By submitting your photograph, you acknowledge that you are the creator of the photograph and give the 2010 World Wheelchair Rugby Championships and our sponsors permission to use your photograph in promotional material. You also acknowledge that you have obtained appropriate permission from any people in the photo.
- The winning photograph will be announced on the last day of the month and winners will be contacted by email to coordinate delivery of prizes.
- The winning photographs will appear in the tournament program.
- The 2010 World Wheelchair Rugby Championships reserves the right to reject photos that we do not deem to be in good taste or that do not fall within our guidelines.
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected].